LoVo represents the strength and experience of companies who have been operating in the telecommunication sector for years:
- LoVo S.A.
- LoVo Telekomunikacja Bliżej Sp. z o.o.
- LoVo Sp. z o.o.
- LoVo TeleKontakt24 Sp. z o.o.
- Eoon Sp. z o.o.
The core business of LoVo Group Companies consists of providing telecommunication services, i.e. phone calls and Internet access. LoVo has long experience in the telecommunication industry as a service provider for Operators, Resellers and Corporate CLients. LoVo is among the few telecommunication networks specialising in professional services for the wholesale market.
LoVo network currently operates over 300,000 subscriber numbers, generating 100,000,000 minutes monthly via +400 interconnections.
The Group specialises in implementing comprehensive fixed telephony solutions, including:
- Construction and launching HIPERUS series telecommunication platforms
- Construction and service of points of interconnection, including broadcasting of interconnection numbering and number portability
- Startup of telecommunication links with public numbering
- Internet access
For handling calls “to” and “from” the public telecommunication network, the Company has proprietary telecommunication facilities.
LoVo’s business is focused on:
- o Telecommunication services – fixed line telephony
- o Internet access services
- o Building telecommunication systems (TDM, VoIP)
- o Administration of the telephone system
Within its service distribution channels, LoVo Group employs its own sales forces through directly reaching subscribers and through participation in public contract procedures announced by its Clients.
With its attractive offering and flexible solutions, LoVo is a frequent leader among bidders. At the moment, nearly 500 Telecommunication Partners cooperate with LoVo Group and they use the services provided via the HIPERUS telecommunication platform daily.
The main benefits of the competitive advantage include:
- Attractive offer in terms of pricing and functionality
- Unique solutions
- High entrance barrier (time and investment in building platforms and connecting facilities across the country)
- Experienced managing team
LoVo Group Companies are members of the Polish Chamber of Electronics and Telecommunications (KIGEiT) and the Polish Chamber of Ethernet Communication (KIKE).